Introducing my new additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I have been busy buying recently and havent had a chance to introduce my new mares, there are 6 of them
biggrin.gif
! Please excuse the horrible pictures on some of them, my normal picture taking help is out in the fields harvesting!

Jandts Pom Pom Chick A Dee A/R silver appaloosa mare---a huge THANK YOU to Carrie Newberg of Cherokee Rose Miniatures for allowing me to own this gorgeous girl!

chicky3.jpg

chicky5.jpg

chicky2.jpg

Cherokee Rose Miss Never Miss AMHR bay appaloosa half sister to above mare---Thanks to Starfire minis for her and the next mare!

DSCF5488.jpg

Blue Diamond Dream Catcher JS AMHR Black appaloosa B mare---^

DSCF5584.jpg

R Cee Dream Angel AMHR Black Pintaloosa mare---Thanks Wendy Steerman of Country Roads Miniatures

DSCF5473.jpg

Monte Carlos Black Diamonds AMHR Black Appaloosa mare

DSCF5579.jpg

Knutson Apaches Preshush Belle AMHR palomino tovero granddaughter of Johnstons Super Charger!

DSCF5568.jpg

DSCF5505edit.jpg

Thanks! Not only am I good about keeping secrets I also forgot about the two my mom got!
laugh.gif

Hogenkamps SJ Lace Evening Star

DSCF5453.jpg

Maryann Double A

DSCF5466.jpg

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
Nice bunch of mares and how cool that your Mom shares the mini love with you!

Congrats Melinda, they are gorgeous, you have been a busy girl, huh!! Hope to see you in Denison next year!!!!

Barb Davis

DreamCatcher Farms

Thanks guys I am excited to see what they all have next year, all but Chicky are exposed for 2011! Im thinking I might find her a handsome appy stallion and get her a date! LOL

Barb, we are planning on coming to denison again, we had a lot of fun this year...maybe it wont rain next year though!

Latest posts

Back