Introducing Hamlet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River1018

Reaction score
This is Hamlet, a new addition to the farm. Why did I get a pig? Who knows....just for fun I guess.

He does make me smile when he smacks his lips, wags his tail, grunts each time he sees me and lays down to have his tummy scratched.

Puts a smile on my face. That makes it worth it. :bgrin

DSC_0112.jpg

Awww! Hamlet put a smile on my face too! It will be interesting to see how big Hamlet is in a couple years. Congratulations!

:aktion033: Oh I love pot bellied pigs, they are so cute and smart too :bgrin My friend around the corner has one and he is called Elvis, he lives with a runner duck :bgrin

Yvonne

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of pigs!! I am assuming he is a pot belly!! I have 2 and we just love them, they are very loyal pets and CLEAN!! If he is a pot belly make sure he is kept very warm in the winter!! We have a heat lamp for ours at night during the winter. Good Luck with Hamlet he is a cutie :bgrin

My twin sister got in on the Pot bellies when they first were registered here and she raised and sold them..they were very popular and what characters they were..they made enought then to build a nice barn with the money..a large barn!

Now they are not quite as valuable except they steal your heart away..

and yes I remember they too had heat lamps for them in WInter..

Some will get pretty big too, aww brought back some nice memories

Maxine

What a neat little guy! Looks like he's a real "ham" at getting his pic taken! :bgrin

Welcome to the board Hamlet

Porkchop and Rosie send a big hello from Western WA :saludando: :saludando: :saludando:

We have litters of them every year. They are very smart.........how just teach him to go to bed when told, sit and clean upafter the horses.

We were give a female one year. SHe slept in the foaling stall in the winter with about two bales of straw, you never seen her or heard her until you called for her. She used to live in a house before we got her.

She would sit, shake, go to bed on command, and then we would let her out in the barn at feed time to pick up anything the horses missed. She did good at that but sure peeved off the dog when she stoled her treats she would bury in the hay.

Latest posts

Back