I'm in heaven...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw him on their site, my jaw hit the floor!
default_wub.png
He is beautiful! There is no way I feel like I could have taken on another right now so I never even inquired. I hoped someone on LB would get him because I hope to watch him for years to come.
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats! Do you plan to drive him some day?
default_wub.png
If I can get my act together, training him to drive is on the list.

Thank you. I had the same reaction.

Meet Topper:

Cat4.jpg

CatonTop.jpg

If it weren't for Susan transporting him and Robin at LKF's "Make an Offer" sale there is no way I could bring this boy home. I'm so tickled with him. He was officially mine 10/20/10 and he made the last leg of journey today (I met Susan half-way between her place and mine to pick him up and bring him home). An absolute dream come true.

Thank you.
Hi Chanda, I am so happy that you were able to work out a deal for your new boy and that you are so happy with him. He is beautiful...Also..Susan just left here....What a wonderful surprise she delivered to me!!!! We were very happy to haul hers , yours and Ruths horses! WE love horse trips and really enjoyed our trip to LKF! But I really didn't expect such a nice thank you quilt and pillow cases....I will love having them in the motor home for our future horses trips! Thank you SO much. I love quilts and I enjoyed looking at your websites...horses and quilts!

Best Wishes to you and your new boy!

Sorry if this post doesn't come out right have ony posted once or twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chanda, I am so happy that you were able to work out a deal for your new boy and that you are so happy with him. He is beautiful...Also..Susan just left here....What a wonderful surprise she delivered to me!!!! We were very happy to haul hers , yours and Ruths horses! WE love horse trips and really enjoyed our trip to LKF! But I really didn't expect such a nice thank you quilt and pillow cases....I will love having them in the motor home for our future horses trips! Thank you SO much. I love quilts and I enjoyed looking at your websites...horses and quilts!

Best Wishes to you and your new boy!

Sorry if this post doesn't come out right have ony posted once or twice.
Peggy, thank you for helping make a dream come true and I'm glad you liked the quilt and pillowcases.

Chanda

Peggy, thank you for helping make a dream come true and I'm glad you liked the quilt and pillowcases.

Chanda

You are so very welcome Chanda. Glad to help. Yes, I Love the gifts even though you really did not have to do it....I am happy that you did LOL!!!!! Hugs, Peggy

I've added a couple pictures to photobucket and FB; these are from today.

Topper-Oct302010-3.jpg

Topper-Oct302010.jpg

HUGE congratulations, Chanda
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Thank you, everyone.

And, for those that haven't look at the LKF site to see more about him... He's "Little Kings Cat on Top"; a Buckeroos Top Cat son, out of Hunt House Farms Blaze of Glory.

Latest posts

Back