I want to see your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I like these color themed posts so I decided I want to see all of your true greys, (not silvers). I love grey horses, not sure why just do
default_rolleyes.gif

Here are mine, Maple Hollows After Dark, 2yr old stallion:

BobandBabe019.jpg

BobandBabe024.jpg

And his mommy, Lucky Four Blue Chip Electra:

momsbabiesandmares016.jpg

momsbabiesandmares015-1.jpg

I have a nice gray gelding ...you can view her on my post .."for krissy3..confromation...someone else had to post the photos for me.. in this catagory, it was posted a few days ago so you will have to scroll down
default_biggrin.png
oh wait ..maybe mine is a silver..but people call it a gray . well have a look and let me know if its a silver or gray

Thanks

Last edited:
Well the mare in my avatar right now is a true gray - genetically a silver bay frame overo (LWO+) pinto, sired by Cross Country Call Me Awesome out of a Blue Boy bred mare (where the gray came from).

She is a registered Pinto and has a PtHA register of merit (ROM) in Miniature Halter. Never showed her in color though!!

Mira_croppped.jpg

I have one, Pleasant View's Little Ms Dangerous 36" Grey Mare, Went to her first show last weekend and did very well! Here's a couple pictures of her from last week!

cassieleft.jpg

cassieright.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

~Jessica

Yea, a grey post! I have a few. I love grey its really one of my favorite colors or should I say gene?

Anyhow here are mine.
default_smile.png

Arielle

ellefuturity.jpg

Gracie Lou

CentralsGracie2006.jpg

Isidora

Izzywichita.jpg

I don't have any gray minis, but I do LOVE grays and still have a gray QH mare. One day I'll have a gray mini!

Snowberry Farms Funny Side

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

He has Blue Boy.

This is my shortest mini (I think Elliot is a little taller) and he thinks hes the BIGGEST. He is quite the show off (big time! Especially if there are big horses. He is showing off to one in the second picture that my mom was riding outside of his pasture
default_rolleyes.gif
). I LOVE his forelock hiding his cute and tiny ears as well as his little nose
default_wub.png

Gorgeous horses everyone!!! And Krissy3 I think yours is a grey if it was the last horse in that post. I love all of the different shades of grey there are!

It would seem I have a ''thing'' for Greys!! I dont particularly, but I somehow ended up with three and love them all! Here are my girls

Katie, born black

367019904.jpg

367019903.jpg

Ruby, born chestnut (out of Katie)

355680139.jpg

355680131.jpg

Dancer, born silver bay pinto

367019902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous horses everyone!!! And Krissy3 I think yours is a grey if it was the last horse in that post. I love all of the different shades of grey there are!
Hey thanks for the input. I never really thought too much about greys until I got one ...its a fun color.

This is one of my favorite mares, MiLo's Silver Lady. She is a true gray, born solid black. She has lightened each year until she is now a silvery white with little flecks of black all through her. She gets the prettiest soft grey bloom on her face in the summer and I just love the babies she throws - a grey about every other year. Nothing is prettier in harness than a true grey!

With her, in some of the photos, is her son, MiLo's Ladies Man, also a true grey.

Ladypage-1.jpg

Here is one of our Stallions. D&S Mack The Knife ASPC/AMHR He is under 34" could be triple regisitered.

Here he is as a 2 year old.

fran___mackcopy.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]And this is him now.[/SIZE]

Mack1__Small_.jpg
Mack2__Small_.jpg

He is Sire to some very nice babies for us.

Here's a couple of shots of 20 year old Top 5 World Halter Champion 27" NFCs Quicksilver
default_smile.png

QS3.jpg

QS2.jpg

QS1.jpg

nondo2.jpg

And here's some shots of his 8 year old 25.5" son WWC Miniatures Heza Silver Star who is now a gelding!

HezaStar.jpg

Here's Heza talking to a weanling colt!
default_rolleyes.gif

HezaStalker.jpg

Heza2.jpg

I "think" Lady is a Grey...At least her papers say she is
default_wacko.png
We all know how that can go!

Youngs Silver Lady...

IMG_9859.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

IMG_9862.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

I so love my grey girl
default_wub.png

Baxters Silver Sensation

promiseheadneckjodi-355x278.jpg

baxterssilversensation-292x370.jpg

Hey Everyone, I have a beautiful Grey Miniature that was an AMHA top ten halter champion back in 1999. He belonged to Nell Jackson of K-Nell Miniatures at that time. He is an awesome little stud and has really produced some pretty babies for me, putting his awesome head on all of his get. He has had a tiny little fella this year that is also turning Grey. We call the foal "Trouble" because he is full of himself and is always coming around messing with us. He should mature at a huge 24 to 26 inch height. He is my husband's favorite, mainly because he is so small. I will try to insert a picture of both horses but since I am new at all of this, I am not sure it will work. We will see. Okay, I can't seem to get but one picture on here at a time. Mine are all too big. So, this is the foal before he was clipped. I will try to get another picture of him in here on a separate post. Thanks, Cindy Trouble.jpg

Latest posts

Back