I still cant believe it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy Breckenridge

Reaction score
So I have always dreamed of having a top show quality halter gelding but have always been to shy (i know im a grown 38 yr old woman i shouldnt be shy but I am!) to inquire about the halter horses I really like, so my trainer knew I loved bay and pinto and he pointed out a photo of a young 2 yr old at Mini Rock Farm. I had been saving so had enough for a down payment but I hemmed and hawed about contacting Denise and when I finally did I think i held my breath till she emailed me back. She was so nice and willing to work with me and now Im the proud owner of Buckeye WCF Come Fly With ME!!!!!

He is a 2 yr old bay pinto that is just 1 grand away from his HOF! He is so refined, everytime I look into his stall I think "now where did that baby arab come from?"

I truely love this horse and feel like my ammy show string is complete now! Watch out halter people Im putting down the reins and walking into the halter ring with this boy.

gallery_4202_13_39162.gif

Thanks for letting me brag!

You brag as much as you want! You deserve it! He is stunning! I hope one day I can own a top quality halter horse
default_wub.png

Wow, nice!!
default_worshippy.gif
I understand how you feel- seems like somewhere in our heads we think we don't deserve horses that nice or can't afford them. Well, we can in this economy! Congratulations!
default_thumbup.gif

Leia

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He's a handsome boy! I always like seeing people's dreams come true!! Have lots of fun showing him this year!

BTW I'm 52 and no where near done dreamin!! 38 is a young-un to me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
VERY handsome! I LOVE the Buckeye horses!

Congrats! You can never go wrong with a Buckeye horse!

OH Tammy he's gorgeous...Congratulations! I've always said I'd like to have a horse that Denise has trained and shown...she does such a great job with halter horses...and top it off....a stunning BWCF horse...YOU are going to have some FUN, FUN, FUN....let the blue ribbons roll....!!!!

Congratulations! He's beautiful. You will have a blast with him in the ring.

Great choice - he's gorgeous! Have fun in the ring with him!

Congrats I tried buying him as a foal but didnt seal the deal before nationals where he was sold.

Congratulations! What a handsome boy. I bet you pinch yourself a lot when you go out and look at him!

Latest posts

Back