I finally got her!!!! UPDATED-REAL PICS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
This is my new mare Lacey...she is a Little Kings Blackberry granddaughter. She is 4 months pregnant to a local stally here in Maine named Sweetwaters Gary Lew. Lacey is 32" and registered with Amha/Amhr. I am hoping for a black and white pinto filly in June!!!!! She is just the sweetest little girl
default_wub.png
:wub ...I'm soooo excited to finally get her home!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

edited to add real pictures!!!! I hate links...

PicturesofLace008.jpg

PicturesofLace007.jpg

PicturesofLace006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shelly, she's darling. Congrat's to you.... So happy for you, enjoy, enjoy. Hope for you too to have a black and white filly. I have two black and whites and I just love'em.

Congrats to you Shelly on getting Lacey!! I'm so glad I got to go with you to pick her up today! What a total SWEETHEART!!!!! Perfection in the trailer on the way home, and your other mare just LOVES her!! She is going to fit in just fine!!!! We are sure going to have fun on foal watch this spring!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Foal Watch 2009, here we come!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Shelly,

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I think she is a very nice mare and you made a great choice.

See you soon!

Sue

Congrats on your cute little girl
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

I am so pleased with my new mare...she is such a sweetie
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thank you all for your compliments!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

What a pretty, precious little mare! I can't wait to see your new foal next year. Congratulations!

What a lovely mare! I love her coloring! Minis are so cute when they are fuzzy. I wasn't really aware of the Sweetwater line before (I've only been in minis a couple years), but I am seeing alot of nice horses from that line. Can't wait to see the baby, and if you have a picture of "Sweetwater Daddy," that would be fun too! Many congradulations! Wendy

Latest posts

Back