I feel so ignored

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on earth do you feel hated?

I dont hate you, i dont have a reason to. I always thought you were really nice!

default_yes.gif
:

Leeana

I don't think anyone here gets ignored on purpose. Well, maybe some... but most likely that's not you.
default_wink.png
: Just keep posting. You're bound to get noticed eventually!

Well I put a post up about my lead liner being top 6th in All Star. Everybody else makes a big deal outta everbody else's all star post. I was going to print the topic off to show him and nobody is posting.

Hm. Well, sometimes posts just get lost in shuffle. Sometimes the people who would reply to your post aren't Online (think: time zones, etc.). A lot of the posts you see getting lots of replies are posted by people who've been regular posters for a very long time. Some people on the forum only look for familiar posters or certain types of posts. Other posters may read your post and think, "Yay! That's nice," but not have time to reply it. I've posted before and been "ignored" but you can't take it to heart. Post anyway and have fun regardless of how many replies you do (or don't) recieve.

"P.S." I'd love to see your pics.
default_smile.png

Don't feel alone.....i usually don't get much response from my posts either
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I mainly just spend most of my time lurking anyway
default_wub.png
:

Hey, congrats to you on your All Star

I would love to see a picture of your boy. Please post it

Some times things get over looked, sometimes I get a lot of responses and other times not. I don't let it bother me, too many more important things in life. :bgrin

I was feeling that very same way today, it must be in the air today. I'm sorry, I am dealing with my own family crisis today, but I don't ignore anyone.

Congrats on your All Star...and I do hope you will share a picture with us. I have been without a computer since 12-22, so I haven't been posting regularly, but that doesn't mean I don't sneak a peek at the forum when I am at work, I just can't access to post from work.

I do hope you won't feel ignored, I do know with the time differences, I seem to post PST time and a lot of the forum people are East Coast, etc, or international, so the time differences are huge and then so many other topics get posted, some of our posts seem to get buried.

Anyway, Congrats again!!

Valerie

Well that makes two of us. I know most ignore me on purpose, but I dont think they do that to you. Those that post are the ones that should matter, dont worry about them that dont.

Hey Miss Dazzler79 I can't get used to you being Crossbuck now!

I'm never usually on over the weekends and sorry I missed that post.

You should go give that thing the old "BUMP" for people like me that hasn't seen it.

I'd say a great big CONGRATULATIONS are in order and I'm going to hunt that post down now!

Oh I did'nt know you had changed your name. I did'nt recognize you as Crossbucks. I'm sorry you're feeling ignored. I agree with the others, let it fall off your back like a duck in water and have fun...keep posting! And congrats on your stats! :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your All Star results! I did not see your post or would have responded and Ashley, I always enjoy reading your topics!

Don't feel bad - I feel my topics get ignored too. I don't think I've posted a topic in over a month, I stick to just responding to everyone elses.

It is amazing how certain people get tons of responses on something that might not be so important - and then a newbie or someone who doesn't post alot gets totally ignored especially when they have an important problem or need advice. Kinda like highschool sometimes.

wanted to add - congrats on your all-star results :aktion033:

And, I've got a thick skin and it doesn't really bother me, but I've noticed there are some members who nearly never ever respond to a thread I start. I don't know if they just don't like me or what, but I have noticed certain ones never have much to say to me.

I am so sorry. I just now started posting a lot. I am guilty of looking a lot but not posting a reply, so I have started replying to everything I look at.

Congratulations on your All Star. I don't know what it means but it sounds great.

If it helps, sometimes it better to not get so many replies in some cases.

Have you seen the thread you started lately, that thing is overflowing with replies!

default_yes.gif
:

Leeana

What is this place coming to when we have to shame others into replying to our threads
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back