I am so excited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few photos on my website I took last night of Fever. Poor boy had to go in a standing stall that we converted to a small boxstall, made a door, as he was the quieter of the 2 stallions. The filly and mare are sharing a 24 by 18 boxstall(may be bigger, never really meeasured it) and Dev, my bay stallion has his own 8 by 10 boxstall. When they are moved to my farm they will have nice stalls bedded in shavings with automatic watering bowls and daily turnout. I can't wait to go over and see them today. Wish I could just walk out my door and go 200 feet and into the barn. I guess I can manage until they are moved here.
default_wink.png

Congratulations on your new fur babies and on the upcoming birth of your son. My daughter will be 22 on March 25th and it seems like only yesterday she was a tiny baby. Enjoy!

Tammie~

Thanks! I will be heading out to see my new boys and girls shortly. Also want to take some more photos and baby them a bit.

Congrats on the new horses and HUGE congrats on the really exciting news
default_wub.png
You will love having a little boy, they are so much fun!

Shana, went to your web site and looked at your new fur babies. HOW cute is that stud. Adorable. She's cute too. Congrat's to you again, enjoy. TJ

Thanks. My new stallions Dev and Fever are really nice. My hubby likes them both as do I. My new filly, Mcflurry, is such a sweety. The mare whom we are thinking of calling Lucky(undecided) is such a nice girl. Her barn name currently is Gretchen but my husband is not to fond of the name. She is only 2. My husbands' mare, Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy was called Ohso when I got her as a 2 year old but I changed it to Dandy. We plan to use Dandy and this new mare in a 2 mini hitch. They are similar in colour and will be about the same height. So thought Dandy and Lucky would be good for 2 minis in a team hitch.
default_wink.png

Congrats---what a fun time for you!

My sister in law and I were due a month apart (some 28 years ago!) and we ended up having the kids 7 1/2 hours apart! Same night- different days! Boy/girl! So much fun!

Peggy

Well my new stallion arrived at 11p.m. He is exactly what I wanted. I love him.
default_wub.png
Also on the trailer were my other 3 purchases, Iles Spotted Fever(A/R stallion), SBS Moon Fever Mcflurry(AMHR filly), and Lucky K Here For The Party(AMHR mare). The 4 were delivered to a farm 35 minutes from my own for safety reasons and are being boarded there for a bit. I wish to thank my shipper for being so patient with me. I think I wrote her a dozen times and phoned her 2-3 times. I also wish to thank Saber here on the forum for selling me the other 3 minis, Mcflurry happens to be a half sister to the filly I lost and looks like her but is taller and Fever happens to be the sire of Mcflurry and the filly I lost. I'll post a few photos, just downloading them now.
Also I am having a baby boy, due March 25 and my sister in law is having a baby girl, due March 30.
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on your stallion and especially your impending baby boy and the impending baby girl for your sister in law! I do miss having babies - especially since mine are 18 and almost 17!

Denise

Latest posts

Back