Hubby asked me to do a collage for him!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Been showing him some of my collages I have done. So he asked me to show him how it is done.

Hubby was impressed at what I am able to do.
default_488.gif

Our ducks (Quackers), (Deer) Dream Catcher, Collie ( Lady ) Llama/Alpaca (Witch U Caller)

Glencollagewithanimals.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is very nice! I would like to see more video of them running around the pond. That was so funny
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for your replies, I will read them all to hubby tonight.

He thought I should start doing this for a living, NO I told him" it would take all the fun out of it.

Just to have someone thank me is enough, and maybe someday, we can go visit some of my forum friends.
default_aktion033.gif

I believe if you do something without expecting anything in return, than it is a true gift.

Thanks again guys, you make me feel so good inside
default_blush.png

bjpurpura, my camera is not working very good, hoping Santa knows what to get me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reble you are truly an angel <3,

You can come visit me anytime you want
default_smile.png
, not sure what part of Ontario you are in but you are welcome to come down anytime.
default_smile.png

Mary, your doing a great job with all of this..dont even ask how far I got :DOH!
default_biggrin.png
(not very!) I have so darn many photos I would like to try things with. (so if anyone is bored..just let me know) and remember~~~ your welcome to come on over to our farm anytime you come to the states. Not sure how far you are from the Minnesota border??? For some reason, I am thinking your more towards New York?? Keep up the great work. Corinne

Rebel, you just amaze me, how adorable all of your collages are.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back