Horse Trailer Accident

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossbuck Farms

Reaction score
Figured I write. Life has not been good. Both horses were injured and will heal plus I'm injured to. Yes my trailer is totaled and it was my big horses in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry I hope the damage to you and the horses isnt to bad

Oh no, I hope you and your horses are okay. So what happen? This is

every horse owner's worse nightmare to have an accident with the trailer.

And with the horses too. But you did say all would heal, so that is good news.

Did you have any insurance on the trailer? Prayers for all of you.

Vicky

So sorry, always my biggest fear when hauling. Hope your recovery and your horses' is speedy.

Jan

I am so sorry for the injuries and the loss of your trailer. I hope you and your horses will heal quickly and completely. I cannot imagine the terror you must have experienced....injured yourself and on top of that the worry for your horses. I will keep you and your horses in my thoughts and prayers.

Everyone is better, yes we had insurance on the trailer. My horses were in the trailer and a truck t-boned us striking the man door of my trailer. My trailer was a custom 2001 Big Valley I just paid it off.

So sorry about the accident but, VERY glad that the injuries were not serious. It could have been a terrible disaster. The trailer...it figures, just paid for and all
default_wink.png
: But, hey, you will be able to buy another as someones insurance should pay up.

Latest posts

Back