Horse Property

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaddleTrail

Reaction score
There is this ranch that offers so much for a family in recreational things. From camping, fishing, target practice, atv riding to horse back riding. all of which my family does on a fairly regular aspect. Plus this ranch is only about 40 miles from me.

I would love to hear what every one thinks after they read about the ranch from the website. Please be unbaised, ask questions and be blunt.

Also, we will be able to get this for $1500.00 from private seller.

Here is the link.

R Wild Horse Ranch

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live near that area - GREAT part of California!!!!!!

Liz R.

R-Wild Horse Ranch Association Fees

$870.00 per year

W.H.O.A. dues include:

Property taxes - Paid each year

Insurance - Structural & Liability coverage

Maintenance - Workers Salaries, Supplies, Equestrian

Entertainment - Bands, Dinners, Holiday Celebrations

Improvements - Additions & Replacements

Reserves

Are the above dues included in the $870. association fees you'll be paying yearly, or are they separate, subject to change and if so, how much can they be increased?

After reading more on the website, to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't want to be "stuck" with a place like this. I wouldn't want to have something I "own" so controlled by over 2000 other "owners." I wouldn't like the stipulations on how long I can stay. I don't like that my friends and dogs wouldn't be as welcome as I would like them to be. I would want to be able to vary my vacation time in other places without having to think about my not using what I'm paying for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a email from the real estate agent with all of the fees, closing costs and so much more. A private person was selling their share for 1500.00, after title transfers, fed ex and so many more things it comes out to quite a bit more so we have decided to pass on it.

Thank you every one for your opinions!

Latest posts

Back