Horse abuse ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
Do horses like it when we dress them up ? By the look on some of their faces I gather that they are NOT amused ! I did let them have their way with Santy's hat when I was done getting pictures of everyone wearing it, just to make up for the abuse.
default_biggrin.png

100_49462.jpg

100_49552.jpg

These are my favorite , my weanling filly, Muffy and my colt Bug.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

100_49624.jpg

100_49643.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You horse abuser!!
default_biggrin.png
I dont think they HATE it. Some of the costumes we cram them in may be uncomfortable to some. Some may like it, and some dont.
default_yes.gif

I agree w/ Alex, again. If your horse is use to wearing a blanket and you have a costume that covers where the blanket covers then i don't think you would be abusing them. Your not hurting them so its not really abusing

Very sweet pix!! Love them, no you arent abusing them anymore than you abuse a daughter by putting on a pretty dress and tights... At least the minis dont wear tights! LOL that would look funny!!
default_yes.gif

I don't think the horses really mind either , I mean, if they really didn't want to wear this stuff there would be no way you could bribe them into some of these outfits !
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
Mine love to dress up and show of!
default_biggrin.png

OH MY WORD

If you think that is horse abuse you had better not see what my Little Prancers are wearing...........I better go hide before you call the law on me

Ohhhh that is too cute! Santa can keep my presents and leave his little white with blue eyes helper :D

Marty , I can just imagine the "abuse" that your mini's are put through !
default_biggrin.png
Mine are glad that I don't own to many "decorations"
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back