He's HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
We are so thrilled that Breeze is here... He arrived just a little bit ago. Had to post his arrivial pics.... this horse has the WHITEST mane and tail I have EVER seen! He will stay an under horse so he will also be hardshipped AMHA..... Lovely personality, with some adjustment to his diet and a teensy bit of work he will be ready to show in a couple of months. Thanks for letting me share. Thanks Elaine Bergeron for sending him to me and Biggest thanks to the Silvios for producing such a lovely horse. His sire is the fameous D&S Baccardi Rum.

ef998513.jpg
ef9984f9.jpg

ef9984c0.jpg

ef998486.jpg

Guess thats enough.... lol but look how PRETTY his coloring is!!!

Lyn

WOW he is soo pretty!!! Now what color is he ? Sorrel, palomino, silver bay? I was not sure fron the 1st pix u posted and Im still not, lol. Jen

[SIZE=14pt]I dont know , his mother is a max sabino and his father is bay.[/SIZE]

Lyn

he looks like he might be a silver bay, but im not to good at the whole color thing...anyways CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]He looks silver bay to me, and VERY VERY nice!!! Congrats, Lyn![/SIZE]

Congratulations Lyn, have seen this boy in person and he is very nice.
default_yes.gif
:

All I can say is wow! I'll sure be watching him. Congratulations, you must be giddy with excitement. May I say I love your roundpen, green eyes here.

Looks like you're having great weather here too. What a great day for you.

Maxine

Wow he is a very pretty color! How in the world is his mane that white?? Lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like him! :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]Pretty, Pretty Boy Lyn!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

LOVE the white mane and tail, it is VERY striking!!! Good luck with him!

[SIZE=18pt]Nancy[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Absolutly gorgoues will be so nice clipped!Wow very nice loving the bright and white mane and tail!!

Latest posts

Back