Hello from VA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Mini World. Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing any experiences I have. Our family got 2 minis this Christmas and are going through our 1sts of everything.

We got the minis (Pumpkin and Sweat Pea) for our kids - 5 of them (ages 3-13) = 4 girls and 1 boy (he is the oldest). I have 2 steers and chickens so we are familiar with outside chores and were able to keep them with water, hay, and a safe, warm place to stay during winter. This spring we are learning about how much they shed their coats and trying to keep up with brushing. We have a ton of questions about training, what they eat in spring - grain vs hay vs pasture, etc. Our vet already came by and gave them their vaccines and dewormer. I will look through the other threads and see what is already discussed before posting the same question again. Attached are pictures. Thanks for saying HI.

Attachments

• Pumpkin.jpg
    Pumpkin.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Sweat-Pea.jpg
    Sweat-Pea.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcome! They are adorable. Poor Pumpkin, what happened to his(her?) tail?

Welcome to world of Mini's. Lots of help and articles here to learn from too.

Welcome! They are adorable. Poor Pumpkin, what happened to his(her?) tail?

Hey there - I didn't even notice but the wind must have been blowing the tail - it doesn't look like that. What a bad picture of her...haha I will have to post another.

Reactions: Taz

Latest posts

Back