Hattie sent us a perfect angel!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracerace

Reaction score
Saturday I took my trainer up to Lansing, MI, 140 miles from here, to look at a pony that sounded too good to be true...I didn't even bring a trailer because I just thought I'd have to think about him after we saw him (because I was certain something would be wrong!). Well, we couldn't believe it when he stepped out - cuter than described and than picturesin his ad. The woman had some Heelers running around and they were nipping at his heels and he didn't do anything. Mt trainer took him out to lunge him and the #$@! dogs kept chasing him...so she told the woman to get the dogs out (she's quite forward like that) and then she gave my daughter a little lesson on the pony. He was PERFECT! When we were inspecting him we actually found bite marks on the backs of his legs...can you believe that pony didn't kick the snot out of those dogs? Or RUN? What an angel he is....we couldn't pass him up as ponies with this disposition sell within hours of being listed. I have to say I've never had a pony that is this perfect before...he's a complete angel!

Here he is...Remmy
default_smile.png
:

Remmy014.jpg

RemmyandJoc021406.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A huge {{HUG}} and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your daughter! He looks like an absolute love.
default_wub.png
:

2-14-06 Good Morning! That picture of your daughter with the new pony is wonderful. How great that you were able to find such a fabulous pony in such a short time -- just what you needed to lift your heart and spirits. Hattie must have been looking out for all of you. Congratulations. Ta, Shirlee

Congratulations. Glad you found such a wonderful pony for your daughter.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks everyone! My little girl was able to hold him for the farrier today so she was feeling so proud! We took her for a little ride in the arena, then a walk through the woods and he never balked or spooked -- we've got horses that have lived here for years and they still freak out when we take them in the woods.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Anyway...I just love sharing pictures...had to add this one:

RemnJoc021406.jpg

Congrats on your new pony :aktion033:

Your daughter looks so happy
default_wub.png
:

Good luck he sounds just perfect !

Congratulations! What a handsome pony! Your daughter looks so happy - glad you found him!

Denise

Silversong Farm

WOW Love those Blue eyes and the second picture of your daughter hugging him..Just beautiful..You should put that picture on Eqqusite it would get my 2 10's !!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]What a wonderful pony and a great match.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

He looks Wonderful and thank you "Hattie"
default_pray.gif
: for finding this GEM. Such a cute and precious picture of your daughter and her new friend. May they stay together for many, many years! So very happy for you and your whole family :aktion033:

BIG {{{HUGS}}}

Jenny

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back