has anyone talked to Vic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him in ages and miss his advice.......has anyone spoken with him?

Funny you should mention that...I too have been wondering in the past couple months where he's gone and how he's doing.

I've been wondering about him too. Anybody heard from him? He needs to come on here and at least say hi to everybody, we miss him.

Mary

I have been thinking about him, too.

I hope that he's well and happy.

Liz M.

This is weird i have been thinking about him for a couple of weeks now.

Wondering what he"s up to.

Bon

I must admit, I have also been wondering, and thinking of him. I think pretty much since I saw the first post by someone named "baby goose" or something like that.

Yep....babygoose got me thinking about Geese too!!! I too hope that he is happy and healthy and wish he would come back to visit and tell us what he's been up to!!
default_yes.gif
:

this is rather scary....I was wondering what and how he's been doing too.....
default_yes.gif
:

~kathryn

This is eerie. :new_shocked: I have also been wondering how he is and thinking about him. And Mona you are right, the new member "baby goose" brings him to mind whenever I see their name.

If you are reading this Vic say HI and let us know how you are.

I've been thinking about him since a year ago when he came and visited me. But like you all, especially in the last few months. I hope he's ok!

Add me to the list. I even wondered if baby goose was one of his daughters or grandkids. He went through so much, I hope he's okay.

I've been thinking about him, too, especially at and since Christmas. After the forum did so much for him during his difficult time, I find it strange that he has now "disappeared". (Please don't read any kind of negative tone into that.) I just hope he's okay no matter where he is.

Latest posts

Back