Hardshipping aspc to amhr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I need help
default_smile.png
number one i cant find the form. Two does it have to be a judge that sees the pony measured or can it be a steward?? and they have to be 3 right?? thanks!

From what I did in the past it was a steward and judge. Kay get in touch with Arlene Foulk she is a judge that lives by you she is a judge. She got the form for uswhen I had a mare hardshiped to amhr Ernie Lambdin or Roger Daulton in Ohio are stewards.Hope this
default_yes.gif
: helps

Ok, here is the answer from my Dad who is a Judge and Steward. You must have a Steward there to measure and Judge there to verify the horse meets requirements, it may seem odd to say bu they must be two different people sometimes people forget that. Good luck.

thanks for your help guys. hey serene did your dad tell you i had dinner with him in watseka?? man it was cold!! Could you pm me your dads phone number?? Im hoping maybe i can hire him to watch the horses get measured?

Kay

The form you need is the Height Verification form...............it is the same as what the hardship form was.

Then yes both a judge and steward.

Latest posts

Back