HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE for the 6th!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaC

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend - and hoping that you will find the time to pause for a celebratory
default_cheers.gif
in your busy daily schedule.

All the best ((((HUGS)))) - Anna x

Happy Birthday Diane . Wishing you a wonderful day, cant thank you enough for the love , support and advice that we all receive from you on here.

Hoping your day is filled with all things Wonderful.
default_birthday.gif

Cheers Ryan

OMG!! What an unexpected and wonderful surprise to find!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as you all are so important to me. You've made my day.....and now I have to get something to dry my keyboard off.

Anna, be sure, I will find time using my special glass.......Wine glass.jpg

Don't try to blame that wet keyboard on us singing "Happy Birthday" to you from all parts of the world, and for sending you cyber-hugs on YOUR special day. It's from imbibing from that...…CUP!!!

OMG!! What an unexpected and wonderful surprise to find!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as you all are so important to me. You've made my day.....and now I have to get something to dry my keyboard off. Anna, be sure, I will find time using my special glass.......
attachicon.gif
Wine glass.jpg
Hope your special day was 20 times better than you'd even hoped. I know you're special to me, and I only know you from here. You're one heckuva lady!!

Happy Birthday Diane!!!! Sorry I'm a day late......I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

It was a very good day, and made especially GRAND because of you all!! I am blessed for sure!!!

Latest posts

Back