guess who likes vacuming?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
While vacuming today, Silver was on the patio right outside the porch. She likes to hang out there and look in the windows.
default_biggrin.png

default_laugh.png
Anyway, I thought, I wonder if she will let me vacume her?! Ever so smoothly I went out the door with vacume in hand. Mine is a central vac system so it is just a really long hose. She was very curious of it. Not afraid at all. So I started at her hip and did a little vacume, she stood, vacumed a bit more, she stood so still! I got to vacume her whole body! I have never seen her be so still for any grooming, she stood like a perfect angel with out a halter the whole time!
default_wub.png

She even explained to baby brother Chocolate Thunder, that it was not scary and actully feels good. He with just a bit of fuss stood to be vacumed too.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

At this point Rainbow, came over to investigate what was going on. She got just a little vacuming. She realized the vacume was not a food dispencer, and walked away to graze.
default_rolleyes.gif
But I did halter her, as she stands well haltered, and gave her a good vacuming. I think they all liked it once they realized it feels good and gets air all the way to the skin.

Yes I have done it to myself. My kids also love to have thier hair vacumed. :DOH! oh well I just really had fun and love love love my horsies!!!!!

haha -- sounds like everyone got a good vaccuming today
default_smile.png
I wish my vaccum hose was that long I would vaccum mine as well -- I would like to get a shop vac or something to vaccum mine with at some point.

You mean something like this? Bailey LOVES his grooming done this way too.
default_wub.png

100_0004.jpg

a shop vac is a great idea!
default_aktion033.gif

I love my central vac, and so far so do my kids, some dogs, and the horses! The cats, not so much
default_rolleyes.gif

You mean something like this? Bailey LOVES his grooming done this way too.
default_wub.png

100_0004.jpg
ok thats just not fair!!! Taking over my thread with you perfect little whitish horsie in your shiny room that I am only guessing is for you cute little guy!

HAHAHAh I love Bailey! He is my fav color!!!! And he looks so cute and happy!

Ps I love sporting the top knot doo too! Thanks for the picture

Awww, thats sooo cute! At my stable (w/ biger horses) was have a horse vacume, i don't think they like it but the don't mind it.

Latest posts

Back