Grand Old Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amoreminiatures

Reaction score
We here at Amore' want to wish one of our resident miniature horses "Golden Playboy" owned my Lakeside Miniatures and Arabians a VERY Happy 27th Birthday today ~ Playboy is a MULTI NATIONAL & WORLD Champion Driving Horse And Multi National Top Ten in Halter also, Playboy was one of the toughest competitors in this area in the day and as a matter of fact he was the FIRST AMHR Performance HALL OF FAME Horse registered to a Michigan resident, and yet WINNING his last AMHA WORLD Championship at 24 YEARS of Age!!! Playboy is doing EXCELLENT and Ring Ready still yet today!!! Happy Birthday You GRAND Ol' Man!!! We LOVE You and very proud to have a part of Michigan Miniature Horse history standing in our barn.. God Bless for another 27 yrs!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Happy 27th Birthday Playboy!! Sounds like he had a Grand career and is now enjoying retirement!
default_smile.png

Wow - congratulations and Happy Birthday Playboy ! ! I know how it feels to have a legend in your barn, this past weekend I gave GG Cleopatra a "day of beauty" - she is 30 years old, herself a National Champion and dam of 3 different GRAND Champions: American Express, Playboy & Summer Rose. Cleo looks great, still rules the roost and acts like she is about 10 - sadly her "boyfriend", Debonaire (who was 29) passed away this past summer, but Cleo seems to be going strong!

Love these oldies, but goodies ! !

Stac

Beautiful story for a still beautiful guy
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thank You ALL for your kind Birthday Wishes, when I fed him his birthday treats, I told him how many folks were wishing him a wonderful day as I was giving him his rub down and you know, I REALLY think he knows just how special he is...These GRAND ol Seniors are just such a blessing.. Thank You All
default_saludando.gif

Happy Birthday Playboy! I remember fondly seeing him strut his stuff in the arena - he pretty much showed himself!

Latest posts

Back