Got a new Gelding :o)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
This is a picture of him from last spring.
biggrin.gif
I haven't managed to get any good ones of him since I've had him home - too cold and snowy! He's a full brother to my Oneka's French Silk mare.

OmegaRedApr05.jpg

A big thanks to Don Rudeen for letting us bring this pretty boy home!
aktion033.gif

Hey Filipowicz Farm - remember our chat a while back about Oneka's Perfect Storm - the Legacy's Prince Rosebud granddaughter? She's now in my barn too! LOL But I can't claim her - she belongs to my two daughters.
new_shocked.gif
I have a picture of her on the Jr Ponies page on my website.
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Very nice pony Lewella![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]WOW![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Lewella Congrats is he NICE!

He will be a champion and Good Luck with him!
aktion033.gif

My best,

Jenny

wub.gif

Wow! Very nice!! Congrats...cant wait to see how well he will do in the show ring for you :aktion033:

-Kris

Congratulations to your daughters on a very pretty filly Perfect Storm :aktion033:

Hey Filipowicz Farm - remember our chat a while back about Oneka's Perfect Storm - the Legacy's Prince Rosebud granddaughter? She's now in my barn too! LOL But I can't claim her - she belongs to my two daughters. I have a picture of her on the Jr Ponies page on my website.
Hey Lewella, if you get tired of her, you can always send her over here. We'd be glad to take her off you hands.
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Very Nice! Congratulations Lewella! Any pics of your daughters new filly? or did I miss them sometime earlier.

Thanks All! He's such a sweetheart!

Latest posts

Back