For those of you who stand stallions to the public

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I am currently speaking with a lady who I am looking to send my mare to next summer. I don't think she's ever stood her stallion before, she said she is doing research online looking up examples of contracts and such.

Does anyone have an example of a breeding to outside mares contract that I could look over? One that includes a part about a live foal guarantee stating that if the mare is not in foal she can be brought back and covered at no charge??

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it'll scan ok, I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of the contract I signed when I sent my full-size mares to an AQHA stallion. It's a pretty simple contract, but I'd be happy to share it.

I don't know if it will help, but I had to have a sales contract for a baby that I am buying but won't get until July. I looked up horse contracts on the internet and it brought up a lot of sites that have examples or actual contracts that you can use. Some want money for a contract, but the one I used did not. It never hurts to look!
default_yes.gif
: At least it would give you an idea of what put on one if you made up your own.

Latest posts

Back