Foals, foals and more foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWEEEEE now those are some wonderful foals!! Congrats on them all and on being done!!!

Beautiful foals Getitia as usual!

I was just talking to someone about your breeding today - the beauty and great movement. I'm going to have her take a look at your horses at the Nationals!

Stunning!

Todd is my fave.
default_smile.png

Congratulations, they are all wonderful.

Liz M.

Oh my!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Your babies are always SO beautiful. One of these days I'll have to make a trip back "home" to Ohio with my trailer!

They are all beautiful, but Todd just REALLY does it for me!

They are all gorgeous, but I think I am in love with Todd!Drool!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on some outstanding foals!

Oh...be still my heart!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Little Reindance is definitely my favorite!
default_wub.png
:

congrats on all of your drop dead gorgeous foals!!!! i love them all!!!! amazing!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: crazy beautiful~!

WOW! When I saw this post was by you I jumped on in! aahah Your Horses are AMAZING!! I Love all your foals!! aww hehe little Vince hes so sweet love them all !!!
default_wub.png
:

Aww, they're gorgeous. Congratulations, Getitia! :aktion033:

Conny

Your foals are all just beautiful. You have a wonderful breeding program, makes me consider pintos and shetlands here even. (shhh...don't tell Larry) Lavonne

If this is how they look at a few months out in the pasture... Your horses are amazing. Can't wait to see how they grow up!

Breathtaking babies, as always! Congratulations on a great season.

Jan

Latest posts

Back