First week's result with Green Coffee Bean Extract

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Well I just weighed myself AND I can report that I have lost 1.6 lbs without changing my eating habits from what they usually are. I didn't even have to give up my usual 2 glasses of red wine in a week. I am super happy. Woohoo. I am continuing on these pills and will let you know what happens next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I went to the natural product store in Kemptville and found them. I asked the saleswoman and she knew immediately the ones I was looking for, the "ones Dr. Oz was talking about so I bought a bottle "Pure Green Coffee Bean by genesis Today". 50% chlorogenic acids.

I have pamphlet for the product I bought and they have a website www.genesistoday.com
No side effects, bonus is they also help to decrease your appetite. We even went out for dinner last Saturday and I indulged.

Mary Lou, if you go to Dr. Oz site it explains what to buy and look for on label. The ones at Walmart are cheaper BUT they aren't pure and have added ingredients and not the percentage of the required chlorogenic acids. You need 45% or more of those in the product.

I'm going to order some too!! watched it on Dr. Oz and have been reading about it in First magazine. Also read about Raspberry Ketone which sound good too.

Debby, the rhaspberry ketones did not work for me. All it did was make my hotflashesworse ( menopause) much much worst,

nuclear meltdown, tropical sweats.

Latest posts

Back