First 2010 foal at Nixons Hill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
Nixons Hill Tommys Baby Love is 21 inches and considering both parents are under 30 inches seems very tall
default_laugh.png

Both parents are also black and white pintos so figure this one out. (father is homozygeous for tobiano)

Her eyes are both blue and her skin is very pink around the eyes and under the white.

The skin under the palomino colour looks dark grey.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1592/9647...9/385516611.jpg

I am just happy she's alive and well.

Congratulations she is adorable

can't wait to see her dry pics

The color calulator says only black or chestnut for

black x black

one of the parents must be smokey black (carrying a hidden cream gene)

then you could get a Palomino, black, chestnut or smokey black

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that info. I really appreciate your help. Love your calendar too..thanks again!!!!!!!!

With the skin under the palomino colour seeming to be dark grey will the hair colour be different when clipped?

The dam has a pale palomino pinto filly that is 2 years old now and when clipped you can only see that the skin is greyish but from a distance she just looks white.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is beautiful!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see her once she is all dried off and fluffy. Adorable little girl!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Congrats on the safe arrival of your beautiful little filly
default_wub.png
. Cant wait to see more pics of her dried off.

True palominos always have black skin but she will clip up palomino. Congratulations on your pretty new girl Genie!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1592/9647...9/385554936.jpg

Here she is unfolded.......................

21 inches with blue eyes.

Thank you everyone for the congrats.

She is quite a little sweetie.

These are Kegleys Tommiehawk's first foals at Nixons Hill and an earlier owner told me she worried about his babes at first because they are so quiet and laid back.

Tommie is a dream to be around.

Congratualions Genie.

Yes, she is tall, but as we all know -- little can throw big & big can throw little so they will set their own pattern for you.

Latest posts

Back