Finally its coming together

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
My Harness came on Monday from Plas Equestrian and Sunny got to model it yesterday - it looks really great and I am really pleased with it. Sunny is a Plus Size Model at the moment
default_biggrin.png
so will post a few pics when he looks a bit better.

My cart is being picked up from Benningtons on Thursday so it should be here early to middle of next week - I am soooo excited and cant wait till Sunny is ready to be hitched.

Although he is such a doll and takes it all in his stride. I long reigned him with his harness on and he has never had blinkers on before but he took absolutely no notice of them and walked away did circles and figures of 8's with out any problem.

That's great! Be sure to desensitize him to sounds behind those blinkers though as that's a whole different deal.
default_wink.png

Leia

I walked him over to my neighbours today and there was a car there and even when it moved off he kept going. There were lots of cars passing and then a van and trailer and he kept going. Will be doing lots of road work with him but so far so good
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back