Few snapshots of the newest kid - Deni's baby boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here's Deni's boy, born Sat morning at 12:30......he's only two days old and it was windy and still quite chilly today so pictures were just quick snapshots.

And was he ever born with HAIR, he's the fuzziest baby I think I've had in a while...his mane already lays down and he has at least 3" of fur all over this body and legs.

He's full of himself though and keeps mom on her toes - and he's just an image of his mom, black with star and snip.

Mom is LM Hawks Queen of Denial, a Nighthawk daugher.....and his sire is Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, a BTU son.

deniscolt.jpg

denisboy5.jpg

denisboy2-1.jpg

denisboy2.jpg

denisboy3.jpg

deniboy3.jpg

denisboy.jpg

And a few updated ones of Echo's girl (still working on the right name for her)

She's still SO TINY, itty bitty teeny tiny....She's now 3.5 weeks old and had ATTITUDE to spare. She's a spitfire and oh so dainty, she's started to get some hair too (but not like the above colt) but sort of masking just how tiny and petite she really is.

echosgirl098.jpg

echosgirl093.jpg

echosgirl097.jpg

echosgirl09.jpg

echosgirl092.jpg

echosgirl094.jpg

Your foals are beautiful Erica! Congratulations!

Sorry for the double post - computer hiccuping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres my favorite girl and her handsome boy. Hes wonderful just like his sister.Deni does it again but then you know how much I love her.

They are both gorgeous, but I love that filly
default_wub.png
The colt sure is a little puff ball isn't he, look at those fluffy legs! Too cute

Erica,

Nice babies I love how the little boy has so much fur. He looks so soft.

Arlene

Gosh, I just love seeing photos of that filly. She is just precious. And that colt is a knock out too........ The photos made my day......

Oh Erica, what a nice foal love his color and to me he looks like a clone of his mother
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

and I LOVE your fillys head
default_wub.png

Beautiful all around
default_aktion033.gif

Beautiful times two. They are looking great. Joyce

Congrats on some really pretty babies.

That filly,,, WOW... and that neck
default_new_shocked.gif

and those eyes... Oh,, I'm in LOVE
default_wub.png

Congrats!

~Sandy

They are stunning!! It's so funny how the one has enough hair for two while the filly looks nearly clipped! I love them both very very much Congrats!! I so enjoy looking at the photos you post.

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back