Ferguson, MO--I Just Don't Care

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how rumors get started. I heard the news cast about people of the year. Seems like someone says something and someone else turns or twists it around until it becomes an untruth or rumor. On the news it stated several people and groups for people of the year, they were referring to the peaceful demonstrators such as the ones walking 120 miles to the courthouse, NOT THE RIOTERS AND LOOTERS. I just couldn't let this one go.

I still don't think Protesters should be people of the year, what were they protesting? That the verdict was not to their liking? Our justice system has failed us countless times, it's refreshing when they finally get something right...determined by facts, even though countless so called "witnesses " admitted to flat out lying. Many protesters got violent as well, not something to glamorize in my opinion!

Even a CNN article states "Protesters get violent"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justice/ferguson-grand-jury-decision/

Maybe Time should honor the numerous volunteers who were on the streets cleaning up the mess and trying to actually HELP.

I will tell you this...if there was a tiny tiny doubt about Wilson's innocence, the verdict would of gone differently. They knew this would happen, they prepared for it. I also believe if the verdict would of gone different there would still be looting and rioting and protesting, it would be called a celebration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally looked at the Time Magazine website after hearing the news and it stands out as a for sure to me, as I haven't looked at the website or magazine in many years. Please. They are not trying to praise peaceful protesters. What a load of progressive propaganda they are displaying!

No protester should be a person/people if the year, and certainly not in this situation. What a crock of crap. (can I say that here?)

I am tired of the whole situation--and others like it--there are those who think the law doesn't apply to them. They do something stupid and get themselves shot, and then there is this uproar. When the situation is reversed, and they do harm to someone, they get off because they are a poor, underprivileged race with social problems.

It has been suggested that Wilson apologize to Browns family. PFFT. I say Browns family should apologize to Wilson!!

The way I see it is that you have at least two types of people in the USA. You have type A and type B.

Type A believes the officer was doing his job. They believe his life was threatened by a robbing thug. Or maybe they just trust that the justice system would have indicted if there were sufficient evidence and accept the fact that there was no indictment based upon the outcome of the decision an unbiased jury made in light of the evidence before them. Perhaps they are irritated that Benghazi was shoved under the rug and that more than sufficient time has lapsed for a sound conclusive investigation to punish the liars and enablers of murder while Ferguson is hyped up and good people of all races suffer businesses and churches being destroyed. They pray for God's protection over families that just want to live a normal life unafraid to go out in public and their families carry on a normal lifestyle. They admire the people that protected businesses no matter if the color of the owner was different than theirs. Thank you OathKeepers and local residents. They despise Time Magazine. They despise other media presstitutes that would not accurately report that police of all forms were standing down and letting the looting and destruction be carried on. They admire outlets like InfoWars reporting that police were actually shooting rubber bullets and using tear gas on reporters that were there to get the real story. They have enough God given sense to realize that there are good people and bad people of all races. Also that there are good cops and bad cops as well and have the God given discernment to know the difference. Maybe they have a few jokes surface about how maybe riots needed to break out over the OJ Simpson fiasco rather than waiting on karma to catch up with him. They realize the only people profiting from Ferguson are politicians, race baiters, and provocateurs. Type A people are of no specific race, religion, or political affiliation. They just get it.

Type B people are polar opposite. I don't get them. I don't want to get them although for sure they would be easy to spoonfeed and you don't have to waste your breath on them because the only thing they understand is how tasty the jar of victimization they have been spoonfed tastes.

That is of course my humble opinion, aka the way I see it. Maybe there are hybrids, type AB. There could even be some type C or D out there that I am not even aware of. Surprise, surprise I think that I can clearly see me as a type A. Yet, I am a simple minded type A. Could someone please explain to me what the protesters were protesting? I promise that I will not retort even if I see your answer as that of a complete bumbling fool. I promise.

Icing on the cake: Planned Parenthood is standing with Brown. Yeah, they are probably pretty ticked off that they missed their chance to kill in the womb. Will the insanity never cease?
default_closedeyes.gif
Oh, the irony!

I wish I had an answer to that question, but sane law abiding citizens surely don't understand the minds of protesters that riot and loot. IMO I think these peope were looking for an excuse for their criminal behavior. As to the peaceful demonstrators some are marching 120 miles to the govenors seeking small cameras for police officers. The reasoning for the cameras is to help stop what has happened here because of witnesses that have made false claims. Pictures don't lie. There might be more to the peacful demos but since I haven't heard I can't comment. What I did hear was on GMA.

Forensics doesn't lie either which is what determined this case. Have you heard that the Oath Keepers were/are being targeted by the Feds, they even have labeled them domestic terrorists.

Not just targeted but literally,.................... targeted. They reported fed sniper hides set up on them and some experts suspect Delta force involvement. Where is the county sheriff? It is his/her job to stop and prevent these things?......... Again much of this is made for t.v. while NUMEROUS other things are being done to you.

I'm sorry I have dial up as there isn't any high speed internet here in the boonies, so I can't watch vedios when posted. They have started putting in some fios and have told us it will be ready once they get it across the river to Quantico. When you say Oath Keepers to whom are you referring?

I enjoyed listening on AFR (American Family Radio) today from a young black preacher that was speaking out against this abhorrent behavior of destruction of this community. He said these people "are tore up from the floor up" and "need a checkup from the neck up." His name is Jonathan Gentry. I feel compelled to do an internet search and read or hear his words in their entirety. Charles Barkley has put in a strong opinion about Obama and Sharpton doing harm to the situation, basically. A New Orleans Saints player was speaking live to CNN. He said that it is a SIN problem, not a SKIN problem. He was giving some pretty awesome Jesus Christ Lord and Savior testimony when CNN pulled the plug on him. Go figure.

I really don't understand why this particular incident "blew up" the way it did. All I can think is that the media "egged" things on. Since August, there have been multiple incidents; (disregard the ones involving white participants since that doesn't seem to matter) but for example, the one where cops shot the kid with the unmarked toy gun. That made the news for a day or so.

What I find particularly distasteful is the media's lack of regard for facts throughout all this. In lieu, they just put out what would make ratings. And now all the reams of transcripts are out there (I read some before I lost patience) and the media types are still spouting the same suspect "facts."

The protestors are, were, and have been like a vigilante lynch mob, with no apparent knowledge of how the criminal justice system functions.

Yup... I still don't care. Set up a perimeter around Ferguson and let whoever have the place. Take it; I don't care. Just don't move into my neighborhood.

Oath Keepers are a group of volunteers, mostly ex law inforcement and ex military. They were at Ferguson protecting stores and citizens from the looters. Here is their web page:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Wow, fast forward to now and two law officers not even members of the Ferguson force getting hit by sniper fire. I know that theories the gray matter in my conspiracy theory minded little head is inclined to give consideration to as far as the what, why, who, and wherefore of said sniper are just rolling around like a hamster on a wheel. Time to go take a long walk and listen to quiet. It helps to plant some peace in my heart and mind. I sympathize with folks stuck in urban areas of unrest. Time to go appreciate my blessings and pray for the less fortunate.

Vickie I also believe the protest was designed to lure officers out in the open. I feel for the officers and their families, they are both lucky to be alive. Some protesters were interviewed and basically said they have no feelings regarding the officers who were shot...basically they didn't care. Very sad!

Last week looters were happy to report 100% off sales in Ferguson while under the pretense of (uh-hum) protesting. Go Oath Keepers keeping thugs in check!

They are going to "investigate" his social media comment, what a crock....he said absolutely nothing wrong! This country is so going down the tubes! Ridiculous. Meanwhile a presidential candidate deletes their server and no one gives a crap about that.

Sonya, there are two laws in the country, one for all of us and the other for Hilary Clinton. She wants all of us "ladies" to vote for her so we can have a woman president. Does she think we "ladies" are that stupid!

Latest posts

Back