Does anyone have a picture of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had come up to their site, when I did my searching last week,

but when I go to that page his photo does not appear next to his

name, for me.......

There is just copy of their logo.....Is it just my computer?

I had come up to their site, when I did my searching last week,

but when I go to that page his photo does not appear next to his

name, for me.......

There is just copy of their logo.....Is it just my computer?

Did her new site come up or is it still the old one? The new one is a blue background with a picture of the Alamo on the right and her logo on the left with her signature. It also has a row of little flags across the top.

Try refreshing the picture. Works fine for me. I've got a picture of him somewhere and if I find it, I'll send it along.

The first page has a blue background with a signature at the bottom.

When I click the Stallion page, I get his name at the top, with her logo, to the left

where his photo should be.

Then the next photo is of NFC Rowdy Inspiration but still none of

Impressive.......

If you locate one I'd surely appreciate it......

The first page has a blue background with a signature at the bottom.

When I click the Stallion page, I get his name at the top, with her logo, to the left

where his photo should be.

Then the next photo is of NFC Rowdy Inspiration but still none of

Impressive.......

If you locate one I'd surely appreciate it......

So sorry!!! I read the question wrong. I thought you were looking for Inspy. I've never seen a picture of Impressive posted by Jane.

I can tell you that he's a little chunkier and heavier boned than Inspy and is black with a small star.

This coming Summer, I'm going to go up ther and take pictures of all of Jane's stallions (all 80+) so I'll have pictures of them. Don't want pictures in their Winter Woolies.

I'm not sure for Mary, who started this thread that

I jumped on...

I am looking for, NFC Rowyd's Impressive

It does appear that he is at Alamo Miniatures

but no photo available.

I think I will write them and ask.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
These are pictures of NFC Rowdys Impressive from an old MHW ad. The quality of the picture is not very good. If I find the time, I'll scan the ad and put it on here, so that you can see him better.

impressive.jpg

These are pictures of NFC Rowdys Impressive from an old MHW ad. The quality of the picture is not very good. If I find the time, I'll scan the ad and put it on here, so that you can see him better.

impressive.jpg

I don't know why the picture is claiming this is Rowdys Impressive because Impressive has a star and only a star. That looks more like Inspiration. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I bred one of my mares to Impressive and got a beautiful bay pinto colt by him.

I have the ad right before me, it's the June/July 1997 issue of MHW, page 133. J Bar H Miniature Horses offered Rowdy's Impressive for sale, the ad contains three pictures and all of them show a dark horse with a blaze. Not sure why they would offer him for sale with wrong pictures.

I have the ad right before me, it's the June/July 1997 issue of MHW, page 133. J Bar H Miniature Horses offered Rowdy's Impressive for sale, the ad contains three pictures and all of them show a dark horse with a blaze. Not sure why they would offer him for sale with wrong pictures.
I promise, I'm not questioning what your are saying and what the pictures show or what is printed in the ad. I'm just saying, I've bred the same mare to both stallions in different years and the last one, supossedly bred to Impressive, passed his DNA test to belonge ot Impressive and Impressive has a star and he was black.

Maybe Jane got the two mixed up when she told me which one was which. I'm going to contact her and find out for sure. I don't know how they are passing DNA testing if it's the wrong horse. They both look very much alike except one has a star and the other a blaze and one is more black than the other.

Latest posts

Back