Darmond Storm Survivor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58435Storm_May_23rd.JPG

58435Storm_May_23rd_2.JPG

Here is 2 pics of Storm to show off his golden summer coat. Taken on the 23rd of last month

I'm so sorry, he was a lovely boy. It hurts to loose them but hopefully in time you will be able to recall the happiness he brought to you and not the pain of his leaving.

Honey I am so sorry. He was a loved little stallion and I am so sorry you are hurting!!!!

Art and I are very sorry, I can't stand it when this happens with no explanation
default_no.gif
....He is beautiful for sure! {{{HUGS}}} Art and Theresa

Christina, You know you have been one of my best little buddies here for many years now and It hurts me not to be able to rush over and hug the daylights out of you. I know how wonderful you are to your animals and how much love and care they get from you. I cannot tell you how very very sorry I am that you are going through this. Thank heavens you will have a large piece of Stormy next year to look forward to. Just hang on to that Christina. Rest in Peace beautiful Stormy. If you need me call me anytime.

default_no.gif
my heart goes out to you and your family.

I pray his mares have you the foals you are looking for from him.

he sure was a nice fellow.

sending prayers your way.

losing a animal is like a family member for hard to deal with.

someone told me once when i lost a mini to enjoy the ones i have left this will help alot.

I am so sorry you lost your boy. I pray that you have a easy foaling next year with all his babies.

I am so sorry to hear of his loss, i know he ment a great deal to you, it is always hard loosing the ones we are so close to
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy & I pray that all of the mares he bred this season have healthy foals next year for you. I can't imagine what you are going through. My heart goes out to you!

I am so sorry, too. Hugs to you to help you through your loss.

Oh the heartache. I'm so sorry. He was a gorgeous and most kind boy. I enjoyed your sotries of him. His babies will be very very special now.

Christina, You know you have been one of my best little buddies here for many years now and It hurts me not to be able to rush over and hug the daylights out of you. I know how wonderful you are to your animals and how much love and care they get from you. I cannot tell you how very very sorry I am that you are going through this. Thank heavens you will have a large piece of Stormy next year to look forward to. Just hang on to that Christina. Rest in Peace beautiful Stormy. If you need me call me anytime.
Thank you Marty for the kind words, well everyone. It means alot to me to know Storm was loved by so many in the short while he was on this earth. We brought him home this afternoon, he is still in the trailer but covered. I went out and said my last goodbyes to him and told him he was going to be a daddy again, and I was sorry he wasn't going to be here to play with them. I also took some of his tail and forelock to hang on to, and pulled hairs for DNA just in the case the 4th mare took (She is AMHA and he is not yet permanent, would have been a full 5 in september) I have not been able to be at this house or outside since, I can't even look towards his pen. Tomorrow he will be buried and I think I will have a better handle of things once he is laid to rest, I just can't look at the trailer anymore and know he is in there. I just need to focus on the show coming up in 2 weeks, and think of his babies next year. Deni (Kuelqhs), who bred her 2 mares to him, is even being kind enought to give me one of his foals next year. And his all 4 would be due in April, so don't have too long to wait (atleast I tell myself that lol)

I have never lost one of my own horses before and its sooo hard, I only had him such a short time but he meant so much to me and Jamie and Parmela. I hope the rest of this year turns out better. I know Storm is up there now watching over me and his mares.

I'm so sorry, what a shock. I was looking for a follow up to your earlier post about possible poisoning, but never expected this. Hope you are able to find a cause....it doesn't change things but somehow it helps to know. Look forward to those babies next year, they will be extra special now.

Jan

I am so, so sorry to hear about Stormy. I didn't even know him, and it brought tears to my eyes. My heart goes out to all who loved him.

HUGS!

Pam

Latest posts

Back