CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Tree Miniatures

Reaction score
A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO SUE RETHEMEIER OF CHAMPAGNE WISHES MINIATURES ON HER RECENT PURCHASE OF OUR LAB TESTED IVORY CHAMPAGNE MINIATURE COLT. IT IS VERY NICE TO MEET AND CORRESPOND WITH A FELLOW CHAMPAGNE ENTHUSIAST AND BREEDER. I ALSO MET ANOTHER NICE FRIEND ALONG THE WAY, MARY HYDUCK, AT PLATINUM STABLES MINIATURE HORSES... SHE GOT THE BALL ROLLING! THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF THESE FINE MINIATURE HORSE ENTHUSIASTS FOR PROMOTING THE CHAMPAGNE COLOR AND THE MINIATURES WE ALL LOVE.

default_thumbup.gif

IMAGE10.JPG

willow_tree_miniatures006001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SO much!!

We are very excited at our future.

I would like to extend my most sincere THANKS to Angela at Willow Tree Miniatures for her willingness and professionalism in making this happen for us.

And also Thanks to Mary at Platinum Stables for her input and help!

Our new colt will come home in July - and I just can't wait. I will post updated pics then.

I have loved the champagne color for a long time!!

Thanks again to all!

Sue

Sue you will be lucky if Jessie lets you take him home after we have him here
default_smile.png
We are the lucky haulers
default_smile.png
and my daughter Jessie LOVES babies !!!

HE'S A GREAT LITTLE FELLOW... I THINK I AM HOPING TO RIDE WITH HIM TO HIS VACATION HOME AND THEN TO HIS NEW HOME... AND MAYBE NEVER COME BACK...?
default_wink.png

Well hopefully it won't be snowing by then. In Wisconsin YOU NEVER KNOW. We had snow last Sunday! But your more than welcome here, you may have to share a pillow with a dog or 7
default_smile.png

Kitty,

We're the lucky ones to be able to get him on your trailer where I KNOW he will be safe and well cared for.
default_smile.png
And personal attention at your house from Jessie - what more could a person want?
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
Beside that, then we get to come and visit and see your babies again!

Angela,

We only have one dog - there might be more room here - and less sharing of pillows - you could have your own! hehe.

You are most welcome anytime if you would get up this way. Kitty's right though, bring clothes for all seasons even in the middle of July!!

We are so excited to have him and it will seem like forever til he actually gets here. Jessie - you HAVE to share!!
default_smile.png

Congratulations Sue!!
default_aktion033.gif

I hope he is everything you've dreamed for and more!

Thank You Angela!
default_saludando.gif
..You were amazingly helpful, patient, and kind, throughout all of our inquiries.

I must say, Ive never met a miniature horse seller as kind and helpful as you were. really!
default_cheekkiss.gif

( if they all were like you, I might go broke with more horses than I need!
default_laugh.png
)

I am excited to watch this boy grow up even from Arizona..
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you again, and I certainly hope to do business with you in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Mary!!

Couldn't have done this without you!
default_cheekkiss.gif

This is me right now!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thanks, Shelly!

We are thrilled and are anxiously awaiting the day when he will come home to MN!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back