Clipper service

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epetrilli

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I hope this is Ok to ask here, does anyone live close to or know Tony personally? I need to get ahold of him and have been trying for sometime, I hope he is doing alright as I know he had been sick a couple years back.

He was at Central regionals and also R Nationals this year but I have not been able to reach him since.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with him could you please pm me? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Erin

I'm bumping this up as I'm interested too. He has nearly all my blades from Nationals and was to send them to me.

I hope he's ok! I hope he's not ill again.

We'd taken our hoof nippers to Nationals for him to sharpen and he did.

Most importantantly I do hope he is alright! However I am also in a similar situation as Sandee with a couple sets of my clippers and blades. I had spoke with someone who answered the phone a while back but now there is no answer at all when I call. I would obviously very much appreiate having my blades and clippers back but honestly I'm concerned about Tony, it is unlike them to be unresponsive to their customers.

I hope Tony is ok such a nice man and has always done a wonderful job for so many of us!

I don't know if any of you have gotten your stuff back from Tony, but I had my double k with him all winter. I called him in mid february and he told me that he had been very, very ill over the winter and was finally getting back to the shop----slowly. He told me to call again in a few weeks and find out how things were going. I did call him and he finished my clippers later that day and I had them by the end of the week. I am going to suggest that if you have not gotten your things back yet, call him and see what is going on.

Angie

Latest posts

Back