Clipped my tiny 26.5" appy mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
This mare means the world to me, she's the symbol that carries on my love of appies, plus my love of the tinies, plus my love of blue eyes! She is so much wrapped into one little body
default_wub.png
: Oh, she's all of 26.5" tall =)

Before pics:

DixieMeet.jpg

2-24-0713.jpg

And now that she is clipped!

5-12-072.jpg

5-12-07.jpg

5-12-075.jpg

5-12-077.jpg

5-12-078.jpg

5-12-074.jpg

She has gotten a little fat being on grass over by my friends house, hopefully she'll lose some belly pudge before her professional photoshoot on the 22nd! lol!

Thanks for letting me share!

She's a very pretty girl, and I think she definately shows her spots much better now that she's clipped.........and probably feels much better too! Very pretty
default_yes.gif
: !

She looks great!!! you did a good clip job.Thanks for sharing :aktion033:

Look at the butt on her!! (And I mean that in the best possible way.) I love the tinies too, and she's sure a nice one. Can't wait to see her pro photos!

I love her tiny little head and tiny ears! I don't really "do" appys, but she is very eye-catching!

Awww shes so beautiful!!be sure to show us your prof. Pictures!!!! :aktion033:

You bet! I am getting real excited, the photoshoot is next Tuesday already - my how time flies!

Parmela by the way, her ears are still unclipped and REALLY fuzzy in these pics LOL! But thanks for the compliments, maybe her ears will be smaller and cuter in the professional pics!!

She's a real cutie and I'd love to see her in person. I love those tiny ones. Beautiful baby blues on her...

Latest posts

Back