Celtic Hill's Colorado Sky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's beautiful!
default_wub.png
I was thinking some kind of "hound", as his build/conformation is very similar to our Walker Hound (Tracker) that we rescued last year. Your guy really looks like a Bluetick Coonhound. Here's a link with photos - http://www.akc.org/breeds/bluetick_coonhound/photos.cfm

Hope this helps.
default_saludando.gif
No matter his breed though, or mixture of breeds, he sure is a handsome love muffin.
default_wub.png

I think he is a dane. Does he have blue eyes? IF he was a catahoula( I do not think he is) they almost always have blue eyes/ half blue/ half brown. I have seen many that the bottom of the eye will be blue, and the top be brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, he is really good. After a day he already knows Sit, Here, and his name!...

LOL, he is a "toy dog" he loves his toys. he has like two rope toys, Nylabone, Loofa dog (I LOVE THOSE!), and some other stuff. We keep them all in the wood bucket, (were gunna need a bigger one!) he gose in the bucket, takes them ALL out, then goes and lays in his crate, so i pick them back up (SO i don't trip on them) and he takes them out again! LOL! it's so funny. I'm so excited to have a dog that has an intrest in toys. The only way zane is interested in toys is if it involves food.

I was having fun in Graphic class today...look what i made...

Bruin-1.png

I think it's cute!

=---=
OH!!!

I e-mailed pictures to my trainer, and she said he kind of looks like a Great Dane Cross.

i have fliped there the pics of Catahoulas a bunch of times. Bruin doesn't have a wide face like they do. But again he is only a year and a half, and i remember reading some where Catahoulas mature late. like 2-3.

i have fliped there the pics of Catahoulas a bunch of times. Bruin doesn't have a wide face like they do. But again he is only a year and a half, and i remember reading some where Catahoulas mature late. like 2-3.
Having a wide face as per the standard would have to do with good breeding. I work with dogs every day that are registered purebreds who resemble their breed standard only slightly.

He's cool looking! I'd say Catahoula too. His ears are no where near long enough to be a Bluetick. Even as pups their ears are very long......this is my Baylee at 8 weeks.

baylee07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWW!! too Cute!!! Bruin dosnt seemt to be as bulky as the dogs, but then he is also veary thin... Time will tell!

Latest posts

Back