Can't believe it! Sissi had a beautiful buckskin filly!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capall beag

Reaction score
York Beach, Maine originally from Ireland!
My maiden mare Sissi just had a wonderful, texbook delivery, that actually took about 12 minutes or less from the time the water broke!

She seemed to have very little trouble getting her filly out!

Now, I know bragging is not the thing but I cannot believe how beautiful this filly is!

Momma is very elegant and I guess she passed this on, Jean B you were right!!

A beautiful, leggy buckskin filly with the prettiest dished head and a tiny little muzzle!!

Now I know some think the ring test is crazy but I am 2 for 2 on sexing the foals with the test
default_yes.gif
: but that is neither here nor there I am just over the moon!!

Really this is a dream come true!
default_yes.gif
:

Here she is at about 2 hours old, not unfolded but oh so cute
default_wink.png
:
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:

kerry.jpg

Congratulations on your little filly she is adorable!!

Oh what a beautiful baby. She is gorgeous Fiona. I can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations. :aktion033: Now do some Irish magic and send that filly fairy to Knoxville. My Avalon is anxiously waiting for her. :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Fiona! She is lovely and now little Theo has a playmate for a while![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh Fiona, such a miracle eh? She is just lovely! Congratulations again. Sissi sure did good! :aktion033:

She is lovely Fiona. Cant wait to see the unfolded pics. Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations, Fiona - she is beautiful!!! I am so glad that all went well!!! Gorgeous!!!! :aktion033:

Liz R.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Fiona on an adorable little filly!!

Gotta LOVE those buckskins!!

She definitely looks like a keeper!!

Adorable!
default_wub.png
: Congrats!
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations on a gorgeous new little girl!!

What a beautiful filly! And what a delivery! So happy for you Fiaona..keep those pictures coming ok?

Maxine

See...I told you that she would be nice! With Rowdy, Orion Light and Nissie behind Sissi...and of course your stallion - she couldn't be anything but that!!

Can't wait to see her when she has "unfolded" a little more! Now get some sleep!

Latest posts

Back