Can I See Your....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!Just wanted to ask to see your silver pintos. And if you show what color show halter do u have for them?
default_laugh.png

Thanks!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

Here is our silver Dapple Pinto gelding

I like the halter in the second picture on him better its black with a burgandy nose band

our first mini who made us fall in love with minis

I just love this guy

HPIM0021.jpg

HPIM0128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love silver dapples! Two of my mares are silver pinto (one obviously, the other not quite as obvious). Here they are. I'd say they are two of my favorites, but you know... My favorite(s) these days honestly are whoever I'm thinking of or doing something with at that exact moment (I love them all so much).

[SIZE=12pt]Edgewood Skip To My Lou[/SIZE]

1994 silver dapple pinto with sabino brood mare – halter championships – push button driving horse

Hopefully in foal for 2008 to “DunIT”

LOU--07312006--%20085%20BRUSHED%20MARE%20PAGE.jpg

Lou%20--%20VMHC%202004%20Reserve%20Grand%20Champion%20Mare%20B%20Division%20006.jpg

LOU--07312006--%20115.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harrell’s Rowdys Reflection of Hope[/SIZE]

2002 AMHA/AMHR Silver Dapple with Sabino mare – Halter Grand Champion – Daughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection

Hopefully in foal for 2008 to “DunIT”

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20037%20MARES.jpg

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20019%20MARES.jpg

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy Tee. I have always used show halters with blue in them. But that is also because it brings out his blue eyes!

Tee4.jpg

Tee2July1407.jpg

I have a green stable halter for him also and it looks nice. His old stable halter was red and that looked decent too, but the blue has been my favorite!

lucky8.jpg
lucky9.jpg

Lucky 13 ... she hasn't been shown yet, but I'm planning to use a black and silver show halter on her, assuming it fits in the springtime!

Here is a yearling filly bred by us...Flyin G's Paint Me Exotic...she was National Champion Youth Jr. Halter mare, and Reserve National Champion owned/bred/exhibited this year...we're very proud of her
default_wub.png

zivaevergreen-1.jpg

ziva26-2-07.jpg

Tracy

Gorgeous horses!!Thanks keep em coming, and thanks for the halter advice!

My stallion, Solarwind Armani Echo:

afbeelding9on7.jpg

My mare, Briar Patch Hope Ya Dance

IMG_7651aa.jpg

And foal of Dance, LMS Made in Missouri

Aalten_1128.jpg

For the show halter, I like Victors w/ silver "piping" on silver pintos
default_smile.png
But, on Hope above, I showed her in a burgundy and silver "Designer Shepherd" show halter, which has a flared nose. I think it looked really nice on her (I was using my black/silver Victor on DunIT and darn my luck... they both ended up in Supreme so couldn't share LOL!). The center looks black kind of here, but it is burgundy.

2007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20036%20Hope%20Halter.jpg

Here's Royal Oaks Simply Awesome as a 4 yr old. His halter is plain black with a silver noseband. I think it's from Star Tack.

2006Awesome-cropped2aAw.jpg

My New Mare,

I will be showing her in a burgandy with silver piping victory halter with silver concho's and a fine silver throatlatch.

But is currently being shown in a silver halter. I love silver with any colour horse, but I think the burgandy goes really well with silver dapples.

IMG_9313.jpg

editedheadshot2copy.jpg

Skye1.jpg

Skye_1.jpg

Wellsford07026.jpg

Wellsford07003.jpg

Sorry - she is not a pinto - but wanted to post pictures anyway - hope you don't mind.
Dont mind at all
default_smile.png

Thankyou everyone you have some awsome horses!!!I really appreciate the help!

Latest posts

Back