Breyer customizers....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
I bought this years ago on ebay. It's a How To Guide for customizing, repairing, painting, making tack, etc... for model horses. I know I paid WAY too much for it but I'm curious what you think it might be worth. I'm cleaning out some stuff since we're moving and since I haven't used this in over 5 years....

It was done by Rebecca Hileman. It's pretty detailed on how to do a lot of stuff. Any ideas?

Is this spiral bound, home printed, professionally printed...how thick and how good is the info? I've got everything from 15 page stapled booklets to Carol William's professional notecards and binder and I'd pay very different prices for each.

Leia

It is actually a copy of a book. I got it off of eBay a few years back thinking I would try customizing. I won't tell you how much I paid for it
blush.gif

It is in a 3 ring binder in good shape. There are 75 pages with lots of black/white pictures, diagrams and detailed instructions. It was done by Rebecca Hileman. It's called the Equine Miniaturists How to Guide. I listed it on ebay and there are bids on it. I was just curious what someone that knows about this stuff thought it might be worth.

Latest posts

Back