Boy, this is the life!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
My job is one of those on/off - slow/busy office jobs..some days, hectic! Others, like today, all our Engineers are out working, our back shop guys are out on installs, and the front office is crickets...

So...here I sit watching the World show...peacefully...getting paid lol...how fantastic, I love my job!

Wow jeez i've been watching for almost 2 hours and just now finally saw my first APPY...woo hoo! During the jumping class...congrats, goooo appy!

(you with the black appy, blanketed butt, wearing a white coat and black pants...which member are you? You're who i'm talking about!)

Ok where's the rest of the appies? :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
GORGEOUS loud leopard in this next class...was right after a long break!

Not sure on the numbers, I am confused as to the numbers of classes...never watched the World show before!

Oh yup we're on class 93!

Wow i like that one too! What beautiful horses in these classes. I'm really enjoying watching it.

Not sure who the app is that's there right now, but he's gorgeous!

:no: are you getting the annoying farm pop-up ads???

I closed my window down so it's only the size of the movie part...no annoying flashing ads for me!

I just saw Lost Spoke's gorgeous pintoloosa!!! (I think...lol)

Ok, just thought I'd ask if anyone has a class list that they can post, pm, or email me? I can't understand the announcer over my cruddy speakers so I'd also like to know what class they are on or going into at the time. :lol:

Latest posts

Back