Boardjoring

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
Finally building my confidence back up!

Kahn and I hit the trail a few days ago and covered 3 miles on my new, medium length longboard!

Good thing we didn't go further as I ended up with a flat tire about 1000 feet from the van😯. I usually slime my new tires, but run out of time the night before, so figured I've never had a flat first trip out😂😅. They'll be slimmed before I hit the trail next time.

Attachments

• InShot_20240327_205603359.mp4
    11.4 MB
Finally building my confidence back up!

Kahn and I hit the trail a few days ago and covered 3 miles on my new, medium length longboard!

Good thing we didn't go further as I ended up with a flat tire about 1000 feet from the van😯. I usually slime my new tires, but run out of time the night before, so figured I've never had a flat first trip out😂😅. They'll be slimmed before I hit the trail next time.
Wow! Wow! How do you keep the backpack on there?

To quote Marsha, “Wow!” That must have been a fun three miles for both of you! Kahn looks like a sweetie pie just trotting along. 😍

A shame about your flat but almost a perfect location! 😁

To quote Marsha, “Wow!” That must have been a fun three miles for both of you! Kahn looks like a sweetie pie just trotting along. 😍

A shame about your flat but almost a perfect location! 😁
Kahn is the best little horse. Game for anything I toss at him.

I'm always amazed at how my Guardian Angels take care of me❤️. The tires will definitely be slimmed before our next trip out, and I'll be replacing the cute little backpack with an ammo tin so I can add a spare tire😁.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-145946.png
    Screenshot_20240410-145946.png
    987.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240410-145707.png
    Screenshot_20240410-145707.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 0
Back