Bluebonnet Feeds, Natures Blend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
Just saw this at the feedstore and liked the way it looks. It's got real rolled oats, probiotics, and all kinds of good stuff in it minus the molasses. It's 12% protein and 4% fat. Good for everything but weanlings apparently.

Anybody tried it? Got any results if yes?

Shawna,

I switched to Bluebonnet Equilene 14/6 a few months ago and have been really happy with it, aside from issues with my feed store keeping it in stock lol.

It's a pellet and also has the probiotics etc in it. Smells good too.
default_smile.png

Bluebonnet did a seminar at a farm nearby and brought samples of most of their product line - they list actual ingredients which not all companies do, and it appears they use all good quality ingredients - no junk. The only thing they didn't seem to have was a good broodmare or junior feed, but I think you'd be happy with them overall.

My only hesitation was - and still is - their limited availability around here. I can only get the line at one small feed store, they don't order huge quantities and they close early, etc. So far it's been worth the inconvenience.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jan.......maybe I know what I could do for a living in TX..........
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back