Blast from the past..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyMoonMinis

Reaction score
A post in the driving forum made me wax nostalgic, so I thought i would share some photos of some of my old horse loves. These are almost all in Salida, Colorado.

handd.jpg

Duke (Parson Harlon from Poco Bueno bloodlines) and I, approx 1984

handj.jpg

Jo (Breezing Go Jo, Go Man Go bloodlines) and I.... around 1992

Heather and Tigger.jpg

Tigger, one of the FUNNEST horses I've ever ridden and I around 1991

horse.jpg

Little Red. She was percheron/quarter horse but was accidently bred at age 2, so she never grew. She was my best little buddy and my guide horse at Mt Princeton Riding Stables, around 1991

joe horse and heather.jpg

Jo and I again, I believe I was 16 here.

Untitled-1.jpg

The last big horse I owned, my beautiful Arab whom I miss greatly BBT Sharade, grandson to Thee Desperado, 2010

Great pics.....it is amazing how horses can shape your life and be a big part of who you are....that goes for any critter actually. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, doesn't it always seem no matter how many faults a horse from our childhood has,there is just no replacing them.

Reminds me of a thread I started on the No Worries Club about "Your First Horse" because I was scanning old pictures into my new laptop and came across the first horse I rode Suzy the demon Shetland lol, and Easter my first horse at 16. Awh, good times in those days when life was a little slower and not as complicated.

I never did remember Dukes registered name!

Latest posts

Back