BIG LONGSHOT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiegirl

Reaction score
I know this is a big longshot, but Tuffy is missing.

He is the companion to a special needs little girl, and we need to get him home to her.

He is a sorrel gelding with no white, 32 inches tall.

Missing in Canon City, CO north end of town.

He is strayed,missing,or stolen.

If anyone sees, or hears of a gelding of this description that turned up on Friday Night( Aug 12) or after, please contact me at

[email protected] or [email protected]

I would certainly appreciate it and the little girl would be thrilled.

Please feel free to cross post this information.

If not already done, you need to put complete info and a good picture here....

http://www.netposse.com/

They have a good reputation of finding lost or stolen horses.

Make flyers and post them everywhere. Give one to all local mail men. They see everything. It was a mail carrier who found a stolen show dog of mine, years ago. Hand flyers out to school children. Place flyers outside grocery stores and everywhere many people visit. Hand flyers out to church congregations. Give flyers to all large animal vets. Offer a reward.

Keep us posted.

Lizzie

If not already done, you need to put complete info and a good picture here....

http://www.netposse.com/

They have a good reputation of finding lost or stolen horses.

Make flyers and post them everywhere. Give one to all local mail men. They see everything. It was a mail carrier who found a stolen show dog of mine, years ago. Hand flyers out to school children. Place flyers outside grocery stores and everywhere many people visit. Hand flyers out to church congregations. Give flyers to all large animal vets. Offer a reward.

Keep us posted.

Lizzie

OMG! This news just breaks my heart! PLease keep us updated. My grand children would never forgive me if I didn't help. colorado is a world away, so I can't help find this special horse. Pleas put fliers every where you can and notify all animal control and police agencies in your area. Place flyers at all feed and tack stores, all show rings and notify all 4-H and your county extenstion agent. Good luck finding Tuffy.

Thank you all so much for you thoughts to bring Tuffy home to his girl.

He was found about 10 miles away clear across town in a pen. I am not sure, yet, how he ended up there. They have gone to pick him up and get him back where he belongs.

I contacted everyone I could think of and drove and drove before I got the news that he had been found. I appreciate all the suggestions that you had to help.

Again, thanks everyone.

Georganne

Thank you all so much for you thoughts to bring Tuffy home to his girl.

He was found about 10 miles away clear across town in a pen. I am not sure, yet, how he ended up there. They have gone to pick him up and get him back where he belongs.

I contacted everyone I could think of and drove and drove before I got the news that he had been found. I appreciate all the suggestions that you had to help.

Again, thanks everyone.

Georganne
Glad he is home with his little girl!

Thank you for letting us know he has been found, it's great news.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back