Barncam already!?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Got our first two outside mares in yesterday, so the cams are on now - two of mine on there too! (1 mini, 1 Arabian) Technically, no one is due until February, but after our nearly 2 month early filly year before last (she's a fine long yearling now!) we are a little more nervous about getting the watching underway!
default_rolleyes.gif

Here's the link.... http://kpmcornerstone.com:8080/multi.html

KpM Barncams

I added your barncam to my favorites. I dont have a mare going on marestare until late February, so it will be nice to have yours to watch until then.

amanda

We will be foaling, I believe, clear up to July!
default_new_shocked.gif
Hopefully with some sleep in between!
default_wacko.png
I have two Arabians due (to our Khemosabi son Khornerstone KpM) and our mini mares were bred to 3 different stallions (not the same mares!)
default_rolleyes.gif
- but I still need to have the beginning of the year preg checks to see who is still pregnant.

On top of that I have the client's horses that I'll be watching - it should be a busy year, and we may have to get more than 4 cameras rolling at the same time! Good thing I'm married to a computer geek!
default_biggrin.png

Too bad we do not live closer. A computer geek always comes in handy! Especially one that understands barn cams!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back