Back From Walnut Hill!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer31501

Reaction score
Pair of American Miniature Horses Pleasure Turnout i got 4th (5 in all pair classes)

Pair Reinsmanship i got 5th

Pair Cross Country Obstacle i got 4th

Pair Fault and Out Obstacle i got 3th

this was my frist time driving a pair!!

Single American Miniature Horse Pleasure Turnout i got 5th out of 15 (15 in all single classes!)

Single Reinsmanship i got 5th

Single Cross Country Obstacle i got 3th Tied

Single Fault and Out Obstacle i got 2!!!

Here are two pic you can see more on the pic forum!!

272801812.jpg

272801807.jpg

Looks like you had a good day of driving! Congrats on your placings (although I think you meant 3rd not 3th).

That is so great.You must be very proud of your horse&yourself.Beautiful carts.What is the brand of the singles cart?It is really classy looking.I am a cart junkie.So far I have collected quite a few,now I need to start driving.What you are doing looks like such fun.I am not familiar with the terms.Is this for ADS type driving?Where can I get info about this?Can really short horses do this?My former stallion(now gelding)is only 29.5 inches, but he is doing well with his driving .My teenage help for the summer has him broke&he does well.Now they have to teach me how to drive.

Congratulations! You and the horses look just great! And the horses are even pintos, which I adore. What brand of cart is your singles cart? This looks like so much fun.

Wow - you look great - love the turnout on both pair and single.

Congratulations

JJay

the carts are Graber carts. i had so much fun!! thanks everbody!!

ps pic taken by Karla

www.littlechurchminis.com

Thanks so much!!

Latest posts

Back