Another happy Appy baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
This little boy hasn't got any spots (yet, anyway!) but he's a real heart-stopper anyway, so I don't mind! I just LOVE his big beautiful eyes and his neck - and everything! I'm not sure if he'll be silver black or silver bay, we'll see for sure when he sheds his foal coat!

Hero-Alice1.jpg

His name is "KpM Honeypony Appsolute Hero" - since he had the good timing to arrive right AFTER the season finale of Heros, so I didn't have to miss anything!

Hero1.jpg

He was up and at'em so quickly! A really strong baby - and really correct, just a little contracted around the knees, and that's already improving quickly!

Hero3.jpg

default_wub.png
:

Hero2.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Hero4.jpg

AWWWW, congrats!!!! He is very handsome
default_wub.png
: . With as little mane hair and that short smooth coat on him I would say he may be just a little early but certainly looking GREAT! He does have some big eyes doesnt he?
default_wub.png
:

AWWWW, congrats!!!! He is very handsome
default_wub.png
: . With as little mane hair and that short smooth coat on him I would say he may be just a little early but certainly looking GREAT! He does have some big eyes doesnt he?
default_wub.png
:
Yep, he's about 3 weeks early, but he was READY to get out of there! He was up and going so quickly it was amazing! I'm so happy and relieved for his mom Alice, her last foal was stillborn and she was so upset for so long that it about killed me. (Of course it was a filly, too.) She is very happy now with her active little Hero, though!

Wow - look at that head and neck! Congratulations - he's very nice. :aktion033:

Congrats Karen, he's just perfect. I love the name :)

Andrea

Wow he is awesome Congrats :aktion033: on him! Yeah actual spots are quite nice to get but you can't go wrong on a boy like that! I hope you will show him in the future! ~Jessica

:new_shocked: :aktion033: OMG! Who CARES if he has spots! He's gorgeous just the way he is!

You must be thrilled (and in love!)!!!

MA

Karen, he looks very nice. Congratulations. My mare is at 350 days today and still no foal.

Stephanie

Oh, he's a doll! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: You can sure see his daddy in the set of that hip and his head, I can't wait to watch him grow up. And what a cute little face!

Leia

Congratulations! What a handsome little man! I love that first picture of his Mom with him in the background - just something about it - maybe it's the lighting or something-

I am so glad your mare has a baby after losing her last year's foal.

Cool name - enjoy - "KpM Honeypony Appsolute Hero"

Ooh Karen! What a show stopper! He's awesome! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back