Another baby....finally it's another filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Erica, Nice filly!!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

"Congratulations!" Erica,

She is definitely a little beauty! I'm glad you are getting some lovely fillies to go with those handsome little boys!!
default_yes.gif
:

Erica, any more babies yet? Silver?

I actually know the answer to that question as of THIS moment. I always look at Erica's cameras right when I wake up to see if there's a foal and this morning, Silver is just as ROUND as ever (and so is Geisha).

Erica's Cameras

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Erica, she is just elegant. She might be my favorite of all your 2007 babies. Congratulations.

:aktion033: :aktion033:

NO new babies since this little girl :eek: Silver is well.......HUGE (and that is an understatement) I'll have to take a picture, as I have had "Close" wrote on my cameras for what two weeks now, as she is so dadgum big.

Now she always gets big, but she is just huge, huge, huge this year. I always get quite close with my breeding dates even though I pasture bred, usually have them all down and they foal very close to those dates. NOT silver this year anyway. I had her due at March 25th!!! Now I did write her down as in - in June....but I thought she was just being like some of them are "flirty"; obvisouly NOT
default_rolleyes.gif
:

And Geisha is getting round and starting a good udder to, she looks SO good to be an "old gal"........and you know what Bacons starting a little belly too, though if she happens to be in foal it will be late summer (US was inconclusive on her)

LOOOOVE your new filly, she is beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Erica!

Here is your answer Russ :bgrin

Tell her to PLEASE hurry up LOL I want this baby here before I have to leave to head to Tunica Thursday........Silver is Hugemous, just this huge belly on a little body.........she's so big and fat; well not to mention she's been up with the other mares (whom have all foaled) since Jan, as I thought she was due March 25
default_rolleyes.gif
:

We are getting there, as we are finally starting some decent udder production on her; as she always bags up heavy.

e96cf05c.jpg

e96cf03d.jpg

e96cf03c.jpg

And Geisha, being a funny girl
default_smile.png
I think she looks great for 22!

my "girls in waiting" over the years have made the maternity ward into a dry lot.......I miss it being green like the other pastures

e96cf03b.jpg

e96cef40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Silver is quite large! I hope she goes for you before you have to leave. Come on Silver :aktion033:

Wow, Silver really looks ready
default_yes.gif
: .....both mares look so nice :aktion033: .

I hope Silver foals before your show this weekend. Have a great show!

Come on Silver......
default_pray.gif
:

Latest posts

Back