Another baby....finally it's another filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Yeah!!! :aktion033: finally another girl..... :aktion033:

This little girl was born yesterday morning at 10am. Dam is a mare I just had shipped down late April, due 6/2 but Marcy thought she'd go a little early, just not THIS early, dam is Alliance Tender Emotion, a Love Me Tender daughter. Sire is Squaw Creeks Unos Treasure, a son of Scott Creek Numero Uno

She's so precious, and SWEET (so is her mother)

Here she is at just a tad over a day old

e98e28b4.jpg

e98e28a2.jpg

e98e288a.jpg

e98e2887.jpg

Two more to go......

Silver is HUGE (and that's an understatement) she's on cam now along with "Bunny"/filly above; and then Geisha will be the end of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love love LOVE that filly!!!!
default_smile.png

Geisha is your rowdy daughter correct? Im looking forward to that baby, who is she bred to? :lol:

WOW!!! Look at that neck and head!! Beautiful!! Congratulations, Erica!!! I would love ot have her in my barn!!

Yes Leeanna,

Geisha is my Rowdy daughter and she's in foal to Bandito my BTU son, Geishas 22 Silver is my Yellow Diamond Little Feather daughter and Egyptian King grandaughter in foal to Big City, Buckeroo son = full sibling to her foal from last year who I just LOVE, Erica's Streakn' For Bucks

and I have the possiblity for Bacon my old Redboy daughter, who if she's in foal is in foal to Taker for a late summer foal? US was not clear, but she hasn't cycled this year either.....and has a "little" belly. She's 22 too.

OH and you all will have to check out my other new arrival on the Donkey Forum :new_shocked:

Congratulations on a VERY nice filly! :aktion033: Hope your Bacon is in foal.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo....Yee Hoo :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

Yeah, a filly for Tiny Trotters....a super nice little one too! Congrats on your SWEET baby ! :aktion033:

Yeah, come on Geisha and Silver and Bacon......more babies please. :bgrin

What a little beauty! I guess we don't even have to ask if this one is a keeper for you. :bgrin

Wow, so beautiful!!! She's one in (how many colts have you had so far...*LOL* J/K), I'm so glad she is a she after all those boys!

Liz M.

I forgot to ask...what are you going to name her?
default_smile.png

Wow, she is stunning :new_shocked: What a beautiful filly. Congratulations!

Erica --

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Such a pretty head and got that neck that fits right into your barn
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on HER :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Jill

Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: She is so refined.....just beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS Erica!!!! :aktion033:

What a Lovely little Girl, so delicate!!!
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see what the last bunch produce - you have AMAZING Babies!!! :lol:

Nancy
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back