Amore' AMHR All Star Awards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amoreminiatures

Reaction score
I was so excited today when I got the mail and there was a letter from AMHR with our AMHR All Star Awards This was our first summer back showing as I was not able to show in 2006 due to illness and this was our first season with our new ( in 2006 ) stallion and our homemade and our broodmare..

D&S Peeping Tom

AMHR National Champion All Star ~ Aged Stallion 3 yr old & Older 32" - 34"

AMHR National Champion All Star ~ Stallion Senior Champion

AMHR National 4th Place All Star ~ Ladies Pleasure Driving 34" & Under

*** Also we achieved Hall Of Fame In 2007 In Open Pleasure ***

Amore' Lil Prized Princess Tiara ( Our Homemade Princess in HER FIRST SHOW SEASON )

AMHR National 4th Place All Star ~ Two Year Old Mares 33" & Under

Cross Country Amore's Sexy Sadie

AMHR RESERVE National Champion All Star ~ Broodmare Wet 34" & Under

Plus She Was AMHR Reserve National Champion In 2007

We were just so excited and wanted to share, I never say to much about our horses but this time couldn't help it.. Just So HAPPY
default_yes.gif

Thank You For Reading!!

tommy_show_midland.jpg

woohoo!!! Good job Janice!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I hope to see you and hubby out at all the shows again in 2008.

Pam
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations. Peeping Tom is one of the most stunning and impressive-looking horses I've ever seen, regardless of size and breed.

Congratulations to you on your success! Glad to hear you were able to get back to the show ring, I bet it felt good getting back into it and you should be very proud that a horse you bred and raised did so well -
default_thumbup.gif
- that is what every breeder big or small should be striving for.

Also, Peeping Tom is such an awesome horse, I've admired him for years, you are very lucky to have him!

Congrats Janice! Great job
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hope to see you at a show or two this year.

Say hi to Dominic!

Thank You So Much for the kind words, it warms your heart and ADDS to a wonderful moment and is sincerely appericiated!!
default_yes.gif

Janice sounds like I need to make another trip to your place to see your new young man. Is he AMHA too? He is quite the LOOKER!

Oh boy, if I owned Peeping Tom I think I would be obnoxious braggin about him all the time! He is awesome!

Congratulations on your All Star awards, they are well deserved!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Janice, on both the All-Stars & HOF's!! That must be an awesome feeling for your home bred girlie to have done so well!!!
default_cheers.gif

Congrats Janice and Dom! Way to Go!! Glad to see you back out in the ring too!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back