A surprise win !!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
RHA Rangers Absolut won Champion senior Stallion/mare/ gelding 30"-32" in the UKAMHS Honour Roll (UK American Miniature Horse Society) it was a really nice surprise , even though we had a really successful show season I wasnt expecting to win against the UK horses as they have many more classes to compete in compared to Ireland so many more opportunities to collect points , Im really proud of him

heres a slide show of him

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/supaspot/RHA%20Rangers%20Absolut/?action=view&current=5e875b21.pbw#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs176.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fw176%2Fsupaspot%2FRHA%2520Rangers%2520Absolut%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D5e875b21.pbw

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!
default_yes.gif

Oh many congratulations Sue - I love those sort of suprises.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your boy's win! I own a half brother to your boy so I'm even more excited now to get my boy into the show ring next year to see what he can do. Your boy and mine share the same sire: BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory. I've really liked the foals that Blaze has produced so it's exciting for me to finally have a son of his. Congrats again on the big win!

Becky M.

Congrats on your boy's win! I own a half brother to your boy so I'm even more excited now to get my boy into the show ring next year to see what he can do. Your boy and mine share the same sire: BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory. I've really liked the foals that Blaze has produced so it's exciting for me to finally have a son of his. Congrats again on the big win!

Becky M.
Thankyou everyone , I can honestly say it was the best decision ever to buy Absolut , I only wish Id found him years ago !!!
yes.gif
Becky Id love to see pics of your boy , I really enjoy seeing and learning about Absoluts family , Good Luck with him next year , and Ill be watching with interest to see how he gets on in the ring

How wonderful and Congrats! Makes me proud to now one of his grand-get.....I only hope that Luna can do as well in the ring.

Dianne Luna is an ABSOLUT stunner , Im sure she will do you proud
biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif
And nice slide show! Your boy is very handsome!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back