2008 AMHR Nationals Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never meant for this thread to be negative and now it is gone from bad to worse. Moderators PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

P.S.: I am a very positive natured person, and I sure never meant to cause any issues for any one. Sorry if it did. Really sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have to add a possible food for thought. Why would AMHR need to be in negotiations over the computer program if they are just fine and what I said is wrong. Also I was never compensated nor wanted to be for my review. Until the contractor is willing to provide a viable source code and the database, both of which are in his sole possession, AMHR owns nothing as is with AMHA. They never even got a copy opf the database because the contractor felt that they were being "rude". Not a way to handle business.

Jamie

Mary Lou Please do not stop this thread. Our Club president is always telling us to pray for and support our troops that are fighting for our freedoms. And we do. We are huge supporters of our Veterans. But one of the freedoms that they are fighting for is free speech.

Belinda, take a deep breath.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for posting the facts. Please don't get so frustrated you stop posting.

The forum is great, but I'm not sure how much of the Nationals info posted has been rumor or truth. Did we play a part in this mess by posting half truths ? Hard to say at this point.

Was anybody notified their horse had moved up in placements ? If so, that had to hurt having it taken away.

The bottom line is, hopefully we've all learned something and can avoid the same mistake in the future.

Holy Smokes!!!!!!!! Are you guys saying that we do NOT own our own Stud Book. What if that guy got run over by a train? Would his relatives get the software. Maybe he has nothing to do with our Stud Book. In my opinion it is the most important thing we have.

Guess what Renee ,, AMHA DOES NOT OWN THEIR EITHER !!!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Jamie we are dealing with Mark on a price reduction and we do have our source code , !!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Ok I am done, oh no I said that last time ,, <<LOL>>> and thanks for every ones Private emails , it is because of you that I continue to work for the AMHR/ASPC.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back